A successful content strategy will attract and engage your target audience at every stage of the customer journey, keeping them satisfied even after their purchase. Content strategy must have three elements to be successful: brand presence, user experience, and content distribution. Our team of content strategists will help you answer these relevant questions:
1. Who is your audience?
2. What problem will you be solving?
3. What makes you unique?
4. What content formats will you focus on?
5. What channels will you publish on?
6. How will you manage content creation and publication?
Written and Media Content
Once we determine which type of content your business mainly focuses on, whether it be written media, video, images, or audio, the next step is to get hands-on with its creation. Some best practices in content that we ensure are central in its creation are:
- Reflecting your business’ goals and user’s needs
- Creating and structuring content around an understanding of how users think and speak about specific subjects
- Speaking to your audience in a way they understand
- Staying up to date
- Being consistent, accessible, and recognizable
Our content creators are experts in ensuring that the content they will create for you will follow these guidelines.
Useful for users, for SEO and UX
When content that is purposeful and meaningful to your customers is created and distributed, every other part of your business strategy improves. Not only does your brand grow stronger, but it also becomes a source of useful and reliable information to your audience. Prospects can find you easily because search engines understand your content and allow you to rank higher in search results. The overall user experience on your website and all your channels has a recognizable and even tone that enhances customer satisfaction at every point of contact. Your teams work more efficiently as they now have a plan and a consistent approach that faces less friction when interacting with customers or performing tasks.